By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Woocommerce Lottery & Elementor

dhanmer

dhanmer

Hi

I am currently designing a competition / lottery type site for a client of mine and I've came across a bit of a problem. I'm using the Woocommerce Lottery plugin and want to create a template for my Product page, the problem is I can't seem to import the information from the Product Lottery tab into my template.

Can anyone recommend any plugin/element or any other way of doing this as I would like to make the design more custom than what the plugin allows - WPGenie seem to be quite slow in replying to my question.

Even a good stock progress bar plugin which is compatible with Elementor will do (I've tried WooLentor but didn't work properly).

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Happy Elementor has free addons that include Skill Bar Widgets. You may still need to customize a bit to create a stock progress bar - however it could give you a good start.

dhanmer

dhanmer

Happy Elementor has free addons that include Skill Bar Widgets. You may still need to customize a bit to create a stock progress bar - however it could give you a good start.

Thank you, I managed to get it working with WooLentor.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I had a bad experience when I tried to purchase WooLentor - my crediit card took a journey around the UK. So my husband had me remove it from my plugins. Probably why I'm having such a hard time getting my dokan, woocommerce, elementor pro site to work.

But I am very glad that it worked for you.

M

mylife007

Hi @dhanmer , I am having the same problem. Could you please guide me with how you got the custom progress bar working and did you also manage to add a custom countdown timer to it? Because I am struggling to link them together on a custom page. Thanks

J

Josh1992

Hi @dhanmer , I am having the same problem. Could you please guide me with how you got the custom progress bar working and did you also manage to add a custom countdown timer to it? Because I am struggling to link them together on a custom page. Thanks
Hey, did you find a way to customise these features as I am having the same issues also? Thank you

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official