By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Gallery Plugin with Feature

L

LagunaX1

Hi everyone!

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this but I wasn't sure it fit anywhere else.

For my company website I'm looking for a gallery plug in that links through to product pages. That's fine because galleries that have images with links is easy to find, the problem is the way my boss wants to sort/filter the gallery.

He wants two tiered tag filters. I'll use sports attire as an example to explain it. At the top of the gallery you would see the normal row of filter tags 'NIKE', 'ADIDAS', 'REEBOK' etc

Then if you clicked REEBOK only images tagged with REEBOK would remain. But then we'd want a second row of filter tags to appear, under the first row, after selecting REEBOK. These would be all the other tags the REEBOK images have, such as 'TRAINERS', 'SHORTS', 'T SHIRTS' etc

I was thinking one way it might work is if I gave an image the tags, 'REEBOK', 'T SHIRT' and 'GREEN', the first tag on an item would always be the tag that appears on the first row of filter tags, and any tag that isn't the first tag would appear on the second row after clicking the first filter tag its related to.

I hope that makes sense! I'm struggling to find a gallery that can do this, and was hoping someone might have any recommendations? They do not have to be free plugins, my company will pay for a plug in that gets the job done.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Laguna

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official