By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Slider Background flashes through when scrolling down with mouse

J

jimano

Hi there….I’m kind of e newbie and setting up my first WP site…I hope I can get some help here because I was unable to find it searching with Google.
I made a WP Homepage using Elementor. I used a slider for my header and set this widget as fixed position so that the rest of the content will scroll over the slider. When I take a look at the website and scroll down with the mouse button the slider background flashes through especially on the places where 2 Elementor widgets are joined. It gives the website a very unprofessional look.
What can I do to prevent this…any suggestions? This might sound like a newbie question as I said before I am quite a newbie :)Thanks for your time and help in advance!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official