By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Mobile version error

CryptoCartel

CryptoCartel

Hello,
I did contact wordpress support , but they told me that i shouldcontact elementor team, as this problem is because of this plugin.
Can anyone tell me , why my mobile version is not working properly ?Added images , in one of them You will see how it should look and in second one how it looks now.
thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0680.PNG
    IMG_0680.PNG
    217.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0681.PNG
    IMG_0681.PNG
    231.2 KB · Views: 195
CryptoCartel

CryptoCartel

Also it gets this error after i exit elementor editor on this main page , while elementor is open , mobile version looks like it should .

CryptoCartel

CryptoCartel

actually just tested again , its working fine , afgter i make any change in editor on this page and press update, then for few mins mobile site works , after that goes back to error

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official