By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Nav Menu please help!

A

Alekkson

Hello!

I am building a menu with Elementor's widget Nav Menu and I use a vertical menu with dropdown settings. The idea is to always have the menu on the left part of the website with subcategories to choose from.

The problem I have is that when I choose the subcategory and open a new page the submenu I am in is not highlighted nor is visible
I want to make it when I open subcategory from the menu and get to a new page to have the menu dropped down to the subcategory where I am in and have it highlighted.

I found a code from the wordpress forum that will highlight the menu but it's still hidden and not collapsed to the point where I am at

This is the code
/* Highlight all current-menu items up to 2 submenus (ul ul ul li... would be 3 menus) */ .elementor-nav-menu--main ul li.current-menu-ancestor > a, .main-navigation li.current-menu-item a, .elementor-nav-menu--main ul li.current-menu-item a, .main-navigation ul ul li.current-menu-item a { color: #7a9875!important; }

Can someone point me at the right direction how to achieve what I need?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official