By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Close Menu Popup on Item Click and Scroll to Section

PluckyLuke

PluckyLuke

Hey everyone Hope you are all well and staying safe...

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to achieve this:
Close popup and scroll to page section.

I'm using a popup as a menu on a single page site and would like to be able to close the popup when the menu item is clicked and scroll to particular section on the page. I can achieve scrolling to the section when clicking the item, however, I cannot trigger both scrolling to the section and closing the popup. This is frustrating from a user perspective as it appears than when a menu item is clicked or tapped that nothing happens, when in reality it has worked, but you just can see the event because the popup is still open. In order to view where you have scrolled to, you need to manually close the menu.

I've tried linking the item in the popup and also selecting the dynamic tag >> actions >> close the popup, but this does not work.

The scenario here is a one page site with various sections and full-screen overlay popup as a menu on both desktop and mobile.

If anyone has achieved this, please would you share how you managed it?

R

ryaan

Edit header.
Select Nav Menu
Mobile Drop down
Mobile breakpoint = Mobile <768px
Full Width = YES
Save
Done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources