By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Cannot hide page title and page not showing correctly

J

jantjebeton

I have changed a few photos on a website of mine (see picture as I cannot post a link) and now a lot of elements of the page are not showing correctly..

When I edit my page in Elementor it shows correctly, but then when I visit the page at the internet I see the page title at the top of the screen and the page shows completely incorrect.

I have tried hiding page title and I have tried blocking .entry-title in custom css, but it doesn't seem to work.

Can someone help me please what I can try to make the page work again? I have no clue of what I am doing wrong..

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-05-20 om 19.34.02.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-05-20 om 19.34.02.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Schermafbeelding 2021-05-20 om 19.35.57.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-05-20 om 19.35.57.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 138
J

jantjebeton

I have found the solution. I had to regenerate CSS, because for some reason my CSS file didn't load correctly.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official