By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question removing "My Blog-My WordPress Blog"

T

timwp1

I have selected No header in Elementor settings and set a new page as a Static page and Posts page to Select in Settings/ Reading in WP .But I still get the title My Blog-My WordPress Blog at the top spoiling my page how can I remove it and any child pages?

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
"My Blog-My WordPress Blog" Isnt a generic phrase which is on everysite so its hard to understand what you mean exactly. I'm assuming you mean page titles ?

Could you post some screenshots of the issue, along with screenshots of the page in the WP admin panel so we can see what page template you are using.

I suspect your theme has a page title in its template, in which case you will need to change your pages template to Elementor canvas or Elementor full width.

T

timwp1

I think your supposition is correct I have two titles the original one and the Elementor one I removed I will try again with a blank Elementor canvas

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official