By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How to make a filtrable masonry gallery with image tab.

• Thread starter La Goutte Créative
  • Start date
L

La Goutte Créative

Hi there,

I hope I will find a solution to my issue here.
My client want a very complex image gallery. He would like a gallery look like this :

1 . As you see, this a Masonry gallery, nothing crazy at first.
2. Then, he would like a filtrable gallery with icon tabs. ( the 4 little icons below "Projets")
3. Also, a kind of
flip box effect is needed ( the white icon and text will become black on a yellow background while passing the mouse on it.)

And that's all for now, I would like to know is there is any Pro version of any addons which permit to do such kind of thing ?

A millions thanks ;)

Web 1920 – 1.jpg

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi. Did you find a solution to your problem?
If so, can you please post it here?

L

La Goutte Créative

Hi guys,
So yes, finally, I have found a solution.

It's not really a gallery, but it looks like. Check what I have done here :

lecollectif-sd.com/nos-projets

FInally, I was not able to add the filter but I succed to add the effect. I don't remember exactly how I did but if you like the final result I could help you.

D

drosberg

Hi there I've run across a plugin with additional features that does exactly what you're looking for. I'll get to track it down.

Don

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi guys,
So yes, finally, I have found a solution.

It's not really a gallery, but it looks like. Check what I have done here :

lecollectif-sd.com/nos-projets

FInally, I was not able to add the filter but I succed to add the effect. I don't remember exactly how I did but if you like the final result I could help you.

This looks very good. I'm glad you were able to make it work the way you want. I like the Nice Photo Box
I created nested templates inside of nested tabs for my solution.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi there I've run across a plugin with additional features that does exactly what you're looking for. I'll get to track it down.

Don

Thank you. I use Elementor Pro and Unlimited Elements. I've tried a few other plugins but they either fought with my theme or just didn't do what I wanted. I still have one more section to work on and a good plug in would be helpful.

D

drosberg

Hi as mentioned you can use a Elementor Plugin called Essential Addons which provides some additional widgets in addition to the basic and pro Elementor. It has a Filterable Gallery, so just what you're looking for.

don

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

HI Don,
Thank you and it is correct that the Filterable Gallery may meet most needs. But I also wanted to link the logo images to the vendor pages, so I had to get creative.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official