By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Custom footer at bottom

N

Nick

Hey everyone,

I have the pro version, and it seems like this should be a pretty simple thing, but I can't figure out how to get my custom footer to "stick" at the bottom of the page. I could add some custom css to the customize section of the theme customizer (I'm using underscores),but the problem is that I don't know how elementor is inserting the shortcode for the footer into the theme, so I can't move it into the right place in the html to make the custom css work.

I also tried editing the motion effects of the custom footer, turning on the sticky, and setting to bottom, but didn't seem to do anything.

So I'd appreciate any thoughts on how I can get my footer to push to the bottom would be great.

thanks!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official