By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

WP Elementor Stuck in Coming Soon

holkie

holkie

Hello guys and gals,

To refresh my website I temporarily placed my website in Coming Soon Mode of Elementor. Now I have finished the redesign I deactivated the mode, but still the ‘Coming Soon 2’ page is visible. I deleted the template, the page, the cache, setting the settings right to ‘Home page’ within the WP-settings-reading. I just do not know why the Coming Soon page is still showing. I even retried the ‘Coming Soon’ function with my home page as template, and still the ‘Coming Soon 2’ page is visible. Additionally, I created a new home page in hoping to replace my old home page with a possible 'Coming Soon 2 overlay' by choosing the new home page within the WP-settings-reading. But it did not work.There seems to be some kind of overlay (with the Coming Soon 2 page),on top of my home page. Anyone knows what I should do to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official