By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

WordPress with Elementor Pro Install on BlueHost VPS

R

RickyOh

Trying to avoid the ubiquitous finger pointing or he-said/she-said between support at all three of BlueHost, WordPress and Elementor; so, I'm appealing to any users who have successfully installed using the three together, and how they made them work. Been doing websites for many years, but first time I've attempted all three together.
Using Hello Elementor Child Theme. Developed the site locally on XAMMP. System info:

== Server Environment ==
Operating System: WINNT
Software: Apache/2.4.38 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1a PHP/7.3.2
MySQL version: mariadb binary distribution v5.6.42-84.2
PHP Version: 7.3.2
PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
PHP Max Post Size: 8000M
GD Installed: Yes
ZIP Installed: Yes
Write Permissions: All right
Elementor Library: Connected

== WordPress Environment ==
Version: 5.3.2
Site URL: (can't put it here because this forum will not allow me to without 20 past posts)
Home URL: (can't put it here because this forum will not allow me to without 20 past posts)
WP Multisite: No
Max Upload Size: 2 GB
Memory limit: 256M
Permalink Structure: /%postname%/
Language: en-US
Timezone: -6
Debug Mode: Inactive

Transfer attempts were done with both Filezilla as well as All-in-One WP Migration. Also tried the BH auto-installer for WP. Either way, running into issues from cannot save edits after transferring and cannot attch to database. Double and triple=checked settings. Getting frustrated. So, without getting off onto tangents, would like to hear from anyone who had initial issues with these combined items.

Thanks in advance.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Filezilla I can understand issues going that way, All-in-One use it 4-5 times a day no problems, I had issue with XAMPP some time back and it was getting rather bloated for local dev stuff. So moved to Laragon (really fast & clean dev tool)

Not had the 3 things together like your self, how big is your all-in-one file?

You could try dropping your php version back to 7

You can post your url like mywebsite dot com/mypage

elementor official
R

RickyOh

Finally found a solution that worked without extra research: Duplicator.
Thanks for the insights!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official