By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Wordpress Page (Elementor) not updating in reality

B

bz080

I paid someone to design my site for me and then after he finished I just tidied up a bit by resizing and moving some things around. I just have one question. After my final round of changes, the Elementor preview does not match the reality (meaning if I actually browse to the site on my phone or desktop it does not match the mobile/desktop preview I see within Elementor). Why is this? I have clicked update already. It still shows my previous version from a few days ago.

For example, the text "We operate on 24 hour basis" (see left image below) I removed this but it still shows up (both in my desktop and my phone Safari browser). But in the preview of Elementor it doesn't show - and it is not supposed to show as I removed it.

So in short, the left image is what I see in reality but the right image is what I see in preview mode (and the right image is what I want it to look like in reality). It's not just the "we operate.." text that is different but also layout as I spaced things out a bit on the version on the right.

Any ideas?

bad.PNG

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official