By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Woo Commerce Info Bars & Elementor Product Page Conflict

L

lynn2

Hello all,
I am having an issue with a Woo Commerce product added info bar showing up on the wrong page. Here's what I did:
I created a product page with Elementor Pro and added an Add to Cart Button.
When I click on the product add to cart button, the product is added to the cart like it should.

Here is where something is wrong and I cannot figure out how to fix:

Normally, on a regular product page created with just Woo Commerce and not Elementor , if you add a product to the cart, you will get a green info bar that appears at the top of the page that says
" [Product Name] has been added to your cart" but what is happening with my product page created in Elementor is that the Green Info bar does not show up on the product page. It is showing up in the Cart page (see attachment) instead of the product page. And once there, if you click on the Green Info Bar, that says View Cart, it takes you to the exact same cart page without the info bar showing.

Can someone help me to fix this? How do I get the Product Added info bar to show up in the product page created with Elementor and not the Cart Page when someone adds a product? If this is not possible, then I need to get rid of that info bar showing up on the Cart page. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official