By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Width of <div> box

NL_Derek

NL_Derek

On my website I have an Elementor form using items of type "Acceptance". I use CSS to enclose each item in a box; the "Acceptance Text" is typically:
<div class=chckbx >Some text. </div>
and the CSS is:
.chckbx { background-color: bisque; margin-top: -2em; margin-left: -0.5em; padding-left: 2.5em; padding-right: 1em; border-color: #cc3103; border-style: solid; border-width: 2px; }
My problem is that the width of the box is set by the text in it, I would like all boxes to be 100% of the column width. I tried setting width: 100%; but that made the boxes smaller; I also tried margin-right: 0; but that also did not help. I tried using <span> and <p> instead of <div>; again no help.

The problem can be seen on test.corryderek.nl/doemee/ (scroll down to the last few items).

EDIT: I did some more tests, and the problem only seems to occur in a box of type "Acceptance"; a box of type HTML displays as full-width (although of course it lacks the acceptance box).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official