By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Widgets that are hidden from view for mobile devices in Elementor are showing when I access the site on my iPhone (not tested on Android)

K

Karin Enskog

Hi, I'm new to this forum and very excited to be a member, and about Elementor, which I have used for a couple of months now (so I'm quite a newbie). I have created a site with Elementor Pro. In the header, I have widgets (a nav menu and an icon box) that I want to hide from mobile and tablet devices (and vice versa. I have one version of these widgets to show on mobile devices, and another for desktop) On the mobile view within Elementor, these widgets are hidden, just the way I want. But when I check on my actual mobile (iPhone) the widgets are visible. So there are two nav menus and two icon boxes. Any tips? Many thanks in advance.

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official