By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Widget panel blank after update

S

shane-77

My widget panel is blank after the new update. The whole side panel is just gone. I tried it in incognito mode too and the same issue.
elementor-widget.jpg

I then updated another site to the latest version of elementor on localhost and although the widget panel loaded its not working right. The scroll is not working at all so you can't scroll to the bottom tabs unless you type them into search. I also for example can't work with custom css in the advanced tab as I can't scoll to it. Using arrow down on the keyboard doesn't do the job either.
Considering the widget panel is messed up on both my hosted sites and local sites after the update I think Ill be rolling back this update and holding off on updating my other websites

elementor official
S

shane-77

EDIT**
I rolled back the update and everything is working now as normal. My widget panel is perfect on Version 2.9.9

Im also using pro version 2.10.3

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official