By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Why is text editor widget working in 'Posts' but not in 'Pages'

• Thread starter Peter Teigngrace
  • Start date
Peter Teigngrace

Peter Teigngrace

I have a weird problem. When I use the Text Editor widget in Posts, the font size slider in Typography works perfectly. irrespective of what text type (paragraph, heading, preformatted text etc.) is set. However, on my Pages (all of them!) the resizing slider has stopped working (i.e. it DID work previously). It will only work for the category 'Preformatted text'. This loss of function DID NOT coincide with any new plugin being added. It seems really strange that the functionality is different in Posts and Pages, which suggests it is something more subtle than a plugin conflict. Can anyone suggest a fix for this as it is really affecting my ability to style the site? Thank you.
Size slider 1.JPGSize slider.JPG

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official