By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Why is Image Carousel Fade Transition now causing images to stack one on top of another?

D

douga

I applied an Elementor Update two days ago and now the Fade Transition on the Image Carousel widget is causing images to stack one on top of another. The Slide Transition works as it always has. Other than the Update, no changes have been made to any of the pages using the Image Carousel widget.

elementor official
L

Lorien

Hi, I have the same issue with portfolio ! For now need to deactivate Slide transition..

elementor official
D

douga

I encountered this problem after updating Elementor to V. 2.71. When I rolled Elementor back to V 2.68, problem went away. Appears to be an issue with Elementor 2.70 and later.

elementor official
elementor official