By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Why elementor preview add this ?preview_id=53&preview_nonce=f46da3dc1a&preview=true before the #link ?

giovannino

giovannino

Hello,
I'm trying to use elementor and I add a section that I would like to use as main menu instead of the WP default because I would like to insert later a short video as home page background.

1586695651753.png

I did insert an anchor menu on every page (i.e. #chi-siamo 2nd page) and I would like to access to that page when I click over the menu text (azure texts).
When I try to click on menu text Elementor (I suppose) add a string like this ?preview_id=53&preview_nonce=f46da3dc1a&preview=true
in between domain and page tag

//xxxxxxxxxxx/?preview_id=53&preview_nonce=f46da3dc1a&preview=true#chi-siamo

If I insert directly on url
keyfive.altervista.org/#chi-siamo
it works

How can I avoid that "?preview_id=53&preview_nonce=f46da3dc1a&preview=true" would be added ?? If it's so my anchor can't never work....

Sorry for stupid question but I'm a newbie.... ;-))
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official