By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

why does this html work in classic or block editor but displays nothing in elementor html widget?

Maura

Maura

Hello! I'm updating a site, with a form that was created by pasting code into one html field via the classic or block editor. When I paste the same code into Elementor's html widget, I can see nothing in the Elementor display. Does anyone know why it works in the classic/block editor, but not Elementor?

I'm attaching screenshots of the code in the editor, how the current page displays, and my Elementor workspace with the html widget.

This forum won't let me post the code in my thread here (I'm not sure why),but it is in the screenshot (sorry for the extra step there).

Thanks so much for any help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.19.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.19.56 AM.png
    276.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.20.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.20.17 AM.png
    188 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.34.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.34.10 AM.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts