By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

While editing, content in right side panel is not showing

ChildrenForHealth

ChildrenForHealth

I wasn't entirely sure how to describe this issue, so could you please look at the attached screenshot?

I can make changes on the left and they save fine and everything is working, I just cannot see the content on the right hand side. I've double checked my settings and followed some steps about clearing caches etc. in an article entitled Common Elementor Errors and How to Fix These from PowerPackElements.com.

I have tried in three different browsers so I am confident the problem is either somewhere in our theme or our server. I just don't know which one. Any ideas?

elementor official

Attachments

Tonio

Tonio

That's weird, haven't seen that before. Two ideas:

1) The content is outside the viewing area. Try to locate it using the navigator. It's the second tool on the grey bar at the bottom of the page in your left panel, the stack of three squares. Click on it, the navigator will pop up. Inside the navigator, look for your text block and click on it. If the block is somewhere on the page, it will scroll into the viewing area.

2) The text is there but it is either white like the background, or transparent. Move your mouse over the area where the text should be and try to select some text. If it is there you shoukd be able to do that.

Maybe one of these two things will shed some light on this case.

elementor official
ChildrenForHealth

ChildrenForHealth

Thank you so much for replying!

Re: 1 - it works as it should, in fact, I've been able to click on the elements themselves without any trouble - see new screenshot. I know the content of the pages so I just find the box I need to change, click on it and then make changes on the left. Everything else works just fine.

Re: 2 - I tried to highlight the text in one of the boxes on the right hand side and it acted as if there was nothing there, however, I was able to get a grey menu with the ability manipulate the text with formatting, links etc. When I clicked those options, the changes appeared on the left so the text must be there somehow, but still invisible and I cannot highlight/select it.

If you have any other ideas, I'd welcome them.

elementor official

Attachments

Tonio

Tonio

I had my money on the first idea I came up with, but alas, that doesn't seem to be it. All the other things I could think of were already covered in the article you mentioned. So, sorry, I'm out of ideas.

elementor official
elementor official