By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question When resizing browser (also the editor by choosing tablet or mobile view) the header adds an extra full screen white element

admnrqst

admnrqst

Hello

as the title says: when resizing browser (also the editor by choosing tablet or mobile view) the header adds an extra full screen white element...

...that is gone when the browser left resized and the page gets refreshed.

Very interesting fact: I use two "header" templates. One is for the start page and for articles which is working fine (background is transparent by using Sticky Header Effects for Elementor) and the other is for the subpages. This latter seems to be broken, but the only difference between the two is that the first has the Sticky Header effects activated, has a bottom margin of -70px and nothing else. This is very annoying and I can't solve it.

There you go, this is the page:

https testinstallation (dot) online/

And here is one of the pages where the problem occurs:

https testinstallation (dot) online/cannabis-inhalative-anwendung

Please note that I'm aware of the Uncaught TypeError which is not causing the above problem since it is everywhere on the page.. The solution to that will be implemented at a later point.

Thanks very much for looking into this! Highly appreciated.

Greetings,
Adam

elementor official

Attachments

admnrqst

admnrqst

Problem solved for now. It had to do with the extra plugin I use for sticky effects. Somehow it doesn't support multiple/alternate headers I guess: the solution was:

I added display:none to the class "elementor-sticky__spacer" and created a new ID that is applied to the sub-header with the attribute "position: static !important" => this latter was added because the header overlapped the top of the content.

Anyway, thanks if you read my post and hope that I might have helped to someone else.

Cheers.

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official