By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

When choosing Popup as dynamic tag for button, popup templates not showing

K

keanu3587

Im trying to use my button as an offcanvas menu for mobile. I set up a new popup that will serve as the nav menu for mobile. All i need to do now is set the button at my header to open the said popup. In the dynamic tags, I chose popup and now Im supposed to type down the name of the popup to select it. But when i type the first three letters of the popup title, the setting bar closes. I doubt it's a plugin interfering with it since I tried it on another website I built and it still shows the same error.

Please help. Thank you

elementor official
K

keanu3587

FIXED: There seems to be a glitch where it does not show the title of the popup. So when youre typing the popup name and nothing shows up, just press enter and it should work. Just make sure you're typing the correct popup name

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official