By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

When acitiving the Elementor Plugin Main Menu and Header disappears on Homepage

Y

YinYangYulia

Hi,

I have to two issues:

1. as you can see in the photo as soon as I activate the elementor plug in, my main menu, logo, header disappears but only on my Homepage. On all other menu items I am able to see it and interact. I created all my content on my website with elementor and then the problem occured. I deinstalled all plug ins and then one by one reinstalled them. That's how I found out that the elementor plug in made the header disappear.

2. I don't have Elementor Pro but would like have all blog posts appear under the menu page button "Blog". Unfortunately I am not able to edit the page "Blog" with the Elementor editor anymore. I get a default message. I checked out the tutorial videos but can't fix it. Any recommendations?

Thank you very much

IMG_20200920_133256.jpg

IMG_20200920_133224.jpg

E

Eljay Bos

Have you checked your page setup? There is Default, Elementor Canvas, and Elementor Full Width. Check which one you've used on your front page. Canvas would let your header, footer, and other elements disappear, because it provides a blank canvas for you to fill in to your likings.

Y

YinYangYulia

I went into the page and checked it but it is on default.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official