By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Website showing lots of spaces while browsing after updating to elementor pro 3.7.7

C

cookiepool

Hi,
Earlier I was using elementor 3.2.1 and two days back, I have uninstalled older version and installed updated version 3.7.7, after updating my website layout has been changed and it is showing lots of gaps in home page articles while browsing the website. Ticker has also stopped working, video panel showing only background.

But when I am opening home page in elementor everything is looking fine, lay outing is intact.

Check my website for better understanding : thenewsense.in

Can someone help me in resolving this issue, I am not an expert in elementor, know only limited things.

Please help.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    256 KB · Views: 161
  • page.png
    page.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official