By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Website Content Not Showing....!

S

slake8

I am facing a very strange problem.
I was trying to update my website in which I was already using Elementor.
When I updated the website the content was gone from the frontend but when I checked the backend the content was there.
Now the content is showing in the backend but the frontend does not show the full content it is just showing 2 images and no more.

S

slake8

In the backend it looks a complete website with footer and full content but in the frontend this does not look like the same.

S

slake8

Capture.PNG

E

elementor-tww

I see. It seems that there is only a problem with the start-page.
Works the preview in the Elementor editor? What did you change bevor ?
Andreas

S

slake8

I have not used bevor. It shows perfectly fine in elementor editor as i haved uploaded the picture.

E

elementor-tww

I have not used bevor. It shows perfectly fine in elementor editor as i haved uploaded the picture.
You see that the site works fine in the --> editor -->preview?
Or use a older revision in wordpress (see screenshot)

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 215
  • revision.jpg
    revision.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 216
S

slake8

I used an older revision which brought the older version of the website which is somehow good for me but the new header and footer is now working how is that?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official