By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question We are unable to call the_content() in our front-page.

K

krozshardt

We have tried calling the function in the front-page php of our theme (BeOnePage). First, the content area got restricted to where we called it in the php, yet now I have called it in the loop of the front-page and it never gets called, therefore giving us the error we started with. We would be grateful to receive support and I thank you in advance in the name of our team.

elementor official
AutoMan

AutoMan

We have tried calling the function in the front-page php of our theme (BeOnePage). First, the content area got restricted to where we called it in the php, yet now I have called it in the loop of the front-page and it never gets called, therefore giving us the error we started with. We would be grateful to receive support and I thank you in advance in the name of our team.
i have the same problem.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official