By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Video width does not occupy the a column width....

R

Rammy

I've not managed to get a good successful answer from Elementor Pro support, so I am hoping some clever person on here can help me or direct me where to get help.
If I create a two column block and put a youtube video in one of the blocks, the video used to occupy the whole width of that column (and you could adjust it by simply adjusting the column width).
Now when I put youtube videos in, for some reason, the videos are just small and don't fill the whole width which means the whole page looks a bit ugly.
Can some please help me as this is making me pull my hair out and I have got much hair to lose!
Thank you xxx

PS take a look here
www. ashcroftsurgery . co . uk /testing-page-2
sorry for the spaces - this site wont let me add links at the moment....

elementor official
elementor official