By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Video widget (Youtube related)

M

Moneuz

Hi guys!

I'm having issues with the video plugin, and whether or not this is about missing functionality or me just missing something I don't know, but I really need help with this one!

So, the scenario is as follows:
I have this video widget that displays a certain Youtube clip. I've set this to autoplay and loop. Everything works neat so far.
The problem starts when the clip has played almost to the end on my site, which makes Youtube send me to the next clip in the playlist (when clicking on the link, thus taking me to Youtube's site).

I thought about letting the widget open a popup with the clip through the dynamic function, but that make the looped clip disappear.
Is there a solution to this?

elementor official
elementor official