By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Video List (with full videos + descriptive text) originating from posts....how to do it?

stevespinner

I have failed miserably with this and yet I'm sure there is a way:

the videos + descriptions will originate as posts, with the catagory of "video".

all of the videos (in order by date) will appear on the "video library" page on the website: video+partial descriptive text. Ideally a click on the video will start it to play, a click on the "read more" will link to the full post.

There will be a second page: Publication Library with the same concept but instead f videos, there will be static pictures.

I made the posts, made an archive template, put in the short code of that template to my webpage, but no video shows up.

any ideas:

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official