By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Vertical tabs with description and pictures

S

szsoma

Hi!
I found an awesome module on Sketch's website. And I would like to make this with Elementor (or any plugin) but I'm stuck. Do you have an idea how I could create this module?
You can find the module on sketch.com at below the "A Cloud platform, made for collaboration" title.
Thanks a lot!
Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 9.51.55.png

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I went to the site but didn't see section you were referring to. My inderstand is that you want them to stand out Vertically, with content below as well, is this correct?

Can you send a link so that I can see? Or attach a screenshot of what you have right now.

elementor official
S

szsoma

Hi! Thanks for the answer!
Ahhh, They updated the landing page to the new design :D
So here is the thing:
3 accordion items, 3 images.
There would be an accodrion on the right side and image on the left. Every accordion has an image.
If I open an accordion item the image will change. Only 1 accordion can be opened at time.
Here is my quick mockup:
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 8.25.57.png

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

This looks good, and I think I understand now.
Just to be sure:
The background stays static. If you choose an accordion the tab on the left and another tab on the right opens to reflect the current accordion.
Is that correct?

Give me some time to see what I can create, or if I can find tutorials to help.

elementor official
S

szsoma

Hi!
Yes, I've created a quick prototype:
bit.ly/2V9pe1l

Thanks for your help!

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I understand the image on the left is related to the accordian. What is the image on the right?

elementor official
S

szsoma

I have reversed the two columns, my bad. The alignment inessential, but I put the image on the right.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I'm sorry. Work got in the way this week.
You may want to ask this question on Facebook Elementor Community. They have a stronger presence with more advanced users who may be able to help.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official