By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Vertical Off Canvas menu with sub-sub menus (Doesnt open to the right!)

michi323

michi323

Hello,
I want my page to have an vertical off canvas menu , that opens on sub menus and sub-sub menus to the right.
If someone clicks or hovers it, it should open the sub menu on a "new popup" to the right, that should work automatically but it doesnt:
So I put this Css into my custom Css on OceanWP and it works fine for the sub menus:

CSS:
.sub-menu.elementor-nav-menu--dropdown {
    box-shadow: 0 0px 0px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.06),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.08),inset 10px -20px 20px -10px rgba(0,0,0,0.08);
    background: #fff;
    height: 100vh !important;
    position: fixed !important;
    top: 0 !important;
    left: 300px !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    overflow-y: auto;
}
But now, my Sub-Sub Menu does show up on the same spot, but i want the "left" to be on 600px.
I tried to change the selector to the IDs (#sm-15838414785809622-4 and #sm-1583841478542834-2) and give them individual "left" values, but somehow that doesnt work at all.

Heres what my sub menu looks like (works fine):
Sub Menu.PNG

And heres what my sub-sub menu looks like (doesnt work correctly, i want it to open to the righter (red arrow)):
subsubmenu.PNG

I hope you can Help me.

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official