By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

using vanilla-tilt.js

C

chris15326

Hey there! :)

You guys are my last hope.

I would love to implement the vanilla-tilt despite the fact that there is a tilt function within elemetor itself (cause the mouse triggers the effect from everywhere and the effect is missing all the cool visual features of the vanilla tilt like parallax and glare).

That being said I somehow cant make it work.

Im reffering to the vanilla-tilt.js page on github

SO far from my understanding I need to add a .html and .js snippet (tried that with the plugin: Simple Custom CSS and JS ) and after that in theory I only would need to add the class (given in the html snippet) to the image that I want to work it on.

I added the content of the vanilla-tilt.js to a new .js file and into a html file I added the following:

<body>
<div class="your-element" data-tilt></div>

<!-- at the end of the body -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="vanilla-tilt.js"></script>
</body>

If I missed out anything important let me know! :) Somehow this must be possible I beat heavier code in the past with some luck and much try and error.

Really high hopes in you guys and girls so I hope to read back from you!

Thank you so much for your time and answer!

With kind regards
Chris

elementor official
elementor official