By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

User log in for multiple plugins

Perseverance

Perseverance

Hello,

I'm trying to build a site where users can post events, and where there will also be a protected area (for users) with access to different files etc. I've used WP Event manager to build the events part, but I'm not sure how to link the "my events dashboard" and the other password protected area so people don't have to log in twice. I'm a bit stuck so any advice would be really appreciated. I am using elementor and wordpress for the website. Ideally it would be possible to approve users, let them post events, which are made available once approved, and also for users to have access to private content.

Help please!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official