By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Use ACF Flexible Content with Elementor PRO

DYNOMENTS

DYNOMENTS

dyna1280x720.png

Hi Elementor Fans,

Since the integration with ACF, Elementor has become our number one page-builder. Unfortunately some functions arend supported (yet) by Elementor. The ones that we use the most are Flexible Content and Repeater Fields.

Because this isn't supported we decided to developed it on our own. That's why we proudly present: DYNOMENTS. The number one plugin for letter your user arrange there webpages with the designed sections that you build in Elementor.

Checkout dynoments.com to see a short preview of how Flexible Content is used in a truly 100% Elementor way.

Don't forget to signup to the mailinglist so you get notified when the plugin is for sale.

- DYNOMENTS -

Attachments

• dyna1280x720.png
    dyna1280x720.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 353
majestic7

majestic7

Looking forward to your plugin solution!
If you need beta testing, I can do it. Thanks!

L

lindabenefield

I am trying out Dynoments right now! I can already tell you I LOVE IT!!!!! I was looking all over for some way to easily add flexible content fields in my Elementor templates! I love to let my users build their own profile pages. So this will finally give me a much easier way to do that!!! This plugin is a God-send!!!

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official