By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Updating to PHP 7.2 - Elementor not displaying all content & Appearance>Customize not working

B

biobrolly

Good evening,

After updating the PHP version to 7.2, my Elementor website started to not display all content and now also when I go to Appearance >Customize there is nothing there as it used to be.

When loading my website and right clicking > inspect I found out that Elementor adds a class '.elementor-invsible'.
Maybe this is the issue. I have seen on github that disabling the animation entrance effect solves this, but in my case it does not display the image caroursel correctly or other images.

I also tried to roll back to previous PHP version 5.6.4 but with no luck.
Lastly I also disabled all plugins and keeping only the required by elementor but this did not solve my issue either.

Please help me!

Thank you in advance!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official