By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Updates in title not showing up

X

xivzgrev

Hi, I'm a new user to Elementor. I have a title widget that I'm changing the text in. Today I've noticed that when I update the text, it shows up fine in my preview screen, but when I update and view the actual website, the text doesn't update.

Example: Currently it says "We're here to help". I want it to say "Let us help". When I change it, it says "Let us help" in my editor window. When I click update and then view the actual page, it still says "We're here to help".

Now I thought maybe I'm not giving it enough time to update or its cached or something. But the strange part is, if I change the font size, that instantly updates, while the title still doesn't update. So I've ruled out caching as the cause.

Yesterday I didn't have this problem, it only started today, so I'm wondering if it's a bug.

Any ideas on what else I can look into? Thanks!

X

xivzgrev

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm still seeing it today - some updates I put into Elementor do not show up on live site, but some other updates do show up.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official