By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Updated to the latest version of Elementor and now I can't find the save button.

greevesh

greevesh

I'm trying to save my latest work on my website. Before, there was an 'apply' and a 'save' button (I think) in the side menu thing and that worked just fine. Now those buttons don't exist and I have no idea how to save my work. I'm assuming this is the fault of the new update which I made about 2 hours ago. Pretty frustrating.

Anyone know how to save your work with this latest update?

elementor official
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
All working ok on 30+ sites we manage, could you provide screenshots of what you are seeing.

Also please clear any browser caches, cloudflare ( if used ) and cache plugins.

The latest round of update problems we've seen have mainly been from existing plugin and theme errors, mainly due to php versions being updated on servers and people using old themes or just buggy themes.

To confirm this id recommend installing this plugin and following the instructions to get it setup : https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/error-log-monitor/

You will then be able to see any errors being generated by your site as you move around it. Feel free to post any of the errors if you are unsure of what they represent. More often than not though you should be able to tell what is causing them as they will have a plugin or theme in the error path.

elementor official
elementor official