By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Unwanted Sidebar in the Search function

ThaJoka

ThaJoka

Hello community!

I have a little problem I can't solve. Maybe you could help me?
So I've created a new Homepage with WP and Elementor. I've taken the "OceanWP" theme and customized it.
Under Pages/ Page Attributes/ Templates I've changed the settings from formerly "default template" to "Elementor full with". Consequently I've avoided a sidebar
BUT
when I use the search function (the little "magnifying glass" icon),I get search results on a page with a sidebar. This sidebar contains another search form, and weird links like "new comments" and "archive" (I don't have a blog or a forum) ...
HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS SIDEBAR?

Thank you very much in advance.
me.

elementor official
ThaJoka

ThaJoka

... no one?
Is there anybody out there who could help me?

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi Tha.Joka
I'm used to Hello theme but I'll try.
Can you send a screenshot of the Editor in that search bar? And maybe a link to your site?

elementor official
elementor official