By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Unable to remove whitespace at bottom of page

Cazbarr

Cazbarr

Hi all,

I've been updating my site and decided to give all my page sections a white background (there was a reason for doing this). After doing this, two of my pages are showing extra space between my last section and my footer section.

I have no idea how to fix this, I have tried padding/margin, removing and replacing the section, nothing seems to work.

I'm hoping the image shows clear enough what my issue is and also hoping someone may be able to help me. You can see the middle section sits further down the page than the rest but also the gap under that.

I hope I have made sense.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Whitespace-elementor.PNG

elementor official
Cazbarr

Cazbarr

I've updated the image to show the issue better. I have two monitors and on one monitor
Whitespace-elementor-extra.jpg
, the issue is not visible but is on the other one.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official