By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Unable to centre align photo gallery image (Photonic) in column horizontally

S

StuartP

Fairly new to Elementor but have some earlier experience with website layout. I'm using the excellent Photonic gallery plugin pulling images from Google Photos for a local camera club I am a member of (and the webcontroller!!) The plugin works great however I am unable to centre the images within the column control regardless of the changes I have tried. I found this forum via a search looking for the answer, which the use of html center tags was supplied, I have tried that too with the same result. I have added borders to the inner section and columns in the images below to show how the photos are aligning. The first is the elementor layout, the second is how it displays on the page.
Any help on how I can correctly align the images will be appreciated.

Stuart

elementor1.PNG

elementor2.PNG
, the first

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official