By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Trouble with Transparency

J

Jetpack

I'm creating my first WP site using Elementor. Despite this problem, I really love it. I'm trying to center text and buttons over a home page image. I'm using two sections because I need The lower section to place the CTA buttons. But I can't get that second section to be transparent. see attached examples. I can’t seem to get it so that the background image on the top shows through the lower section. I've done it before so I know that it's possible. The fact that I can't make that section transparent makes me think that it's some sort of bug in Elementor. I've tried everything. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official