By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Trouble changing the font of the body text

M

Mathilde K

Hi,

I’m using Elementor Pro and the Astra theme, and for some reason there is no way for me to change the font family of the body text no matter what I do, but headlines is not a problem at all. I’ve tried changing the global font for body text, the theme settings for body text and even in the text editor widget I can’t locally change anything about the body text.
I’ve tried deactivating all plugins and I’ve tried with a different theme, but the problem persists. Does anyone know how to fix it? I’ve tried contacting the Elementor support but they have not replied and I’ starting to give up on it all together.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official