By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Transfer license to another account

utopialev

utopialev

As an agency, it's not atypical to have clients move on to someone else to manage their website, etc. and/or decide not to renew their maintenance, etc.

My issue is this. If I create a new site for a client using one of my licenses, but then 6 mos down the road I break the relationship for some reason, it would still be nice to transfer the license to the client's Elementor account. When I purchase the 25 license subscription and create a site with one of them, I would prefer not to have to build in additional caveats in my contract that state that certain licenses would be removed from their site and require them to purchase separately at that time.

This is not necessarily a good start to a business deal, having to let the client know that if they choose to leave, that they, or another agency, will need to purchase/provide licensing for certain 'features' on the site.

It would be nice to have a way to move that license, which is purchased for 1 year for example, to another account.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official