By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Toggle Widget on Mobile not Working

T

Trevdor

I am working on the responsive features on a website and noticed that on mobile the toggle widget isn't working. It works fine on desktop and even works well as I'm testing it in the responsive mode of the developer, but when I publish the page and view it on my phone the toggle doesn't open. The toggle heading simply acts like a link, when I click it it reloads the same page and takes me back to the top. I've googled but can't seem to find anyone else who has had the same issue. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!
Trevor

elementor official
T

Trevdor

Actually, now that I'm trying to debug it I'm seeing that the Accordion and Tab widgets aren't working either...

elementor official
T

Trevdor

Just as an update if anyone else runs into this issue in the future... I was running the latest Elementor vs 2.9.6 and so just to check I rolled back to 2.8.5 and now it seems to be working on all platforms.

elementor official
elementor official