By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

toggle content to be appear as code written in some programming language

K

kumaran

The content of the toggle element gives formatting options such as paramgraphN, bullet points, etc. Is there a way I could make the part of the content normal and the rest looks like a code written in some programming language?

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

You will need a code widget/plugin google wordpress code widget

elementor official
K

kumaran

If I download google code widget, could you please help me how would I be able to use the context menu in the Elementor editor to add code sections within toggle element's content?

Elementor itself has a code element. I am bit surprised why it's not letting me use that but use code widget from third-party.

Thanks

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Some more information about version of

• wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme

Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
K

kumaran

WP=5.3.2
Elementor=FREE
Theme=A Writers Life
widget= I am using Elementor. If I don't use Elementor, WordPress allows you to add code in the content. I would like to have the toggle's content formated as code inside toggle element provided by the Elementor.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

The reason for suggesting the code snippets/syntax highlighter plugin or similiar is because the WP base editor will strip certain programming language syntax.

You could write your own plugin / function or using one of these. Syntax Highlighter WordPress Plugins

elementor official
elementor official