By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Theme Builder: Vertical Menu, everywhere.

M

meowdesign

Hey everyone!
Im up to build my template from scratch (in Elementor's Theme Builder) by using the blank Hello Theme.
I have a clear vision how my website should look like and there must be a vertical menu as main-navigation. The vertical menu (sidemenu) should be always there, everywhere.

I have a problem with Page Builder:
In order to achieve a side menu, the Content Area must be beside the menu, not above or underneath. I can't use Header, because it is build for horizontal purposes only.
With Single Page I'm able to define where the Content will be, BUT Single Page won't show always - not on Posts, not on Product Pages etc.
If I turn the Display Conditions to All Pages, All Post and All Singular, it' not possible to create a template for Posts, beacause the Conditions will be used twice.
Im seaching for something that works like Header, but vertically.

Thats a bigger struggle than I expected...
Did anyone experienced this or got some simple solution?
Maybe it's just a fallacy because Im new to Elementor/Wordpress.
I would be so thankful!
Cheers, meow.

View attachment 2198

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official