By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question The Flip Box; Questions

T

thodgskiss

Hello

I have been searching all over the internet for ways to increase the functionality of the flip box. I am not a web developer, and so I am not used to diving into the css and mucking about there.
The first thing is I would like to add a better layout to the back side to be able to better describe the product, like the price table widget or something that looks better than the extremely basic option that is there.
Also when I attempt to insert my back information in bullet point form it automatically bunches it together and removes all line breaks, when it is supposed to be separate points, it has turned it all into a paragraph.

Are there other options perhaps to have a hover effect that will display more information when you hover the cursor over it? I have only found the flip box, all other useful ones I have found are not elementor. Perhaps I was mistaken purchasing elementor in favour of something else with better, more functional widgets?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I'm becoming quite frustrated with not being able to do what I want to do or find any information about it besides the repetitive basic "how to flip box".

Thanks guys!

T

thodgskiss

Also, is there a way to edit the description text separately from the heading? If i want my Heading and Button to be centred and the text to be on the left, there is no option for this. It is all or nothing, It does not look good at all.

Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official