By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Text & image styling not showing on live site, not issue with theme

lynnee11

lynnee11

Hello!

I'm working on my first site using Elementor ad I'm using the Ocean WP theme. Some of the styling changes I make in Elementor are coming across differently or not at all on the live site. See photos for example - all headings come through in blue text and un-centered, background image is gone. I've gone through all the recommended troubleshooting steps (including trying a different theme, clearing the cache) but so far nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Elementor.JPG

live.JPG

elementor official

Attachments

lynnee11

lynnee11

I don’t think that’s it because I switched to a couple of other themes and it looks the same. Also tried changing settings in the customizer.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Try installing another web browser just for testing and set it to not cache anything like EPIC

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi @lynnee11 Does this happen even when you change the Heading typography in the Editor?

Sometimes I need to add the css for that element as
color: #my-color !important;

I know it is strongly frowned upon, but it keeps the theme from jumping back.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official